Discharge planning should start as soon as your client steps into your Lash Studio. This means using the precious time during your Pre-Application Consultation and as you apply your client’s lash extensions to educate her about proper lash aftercare and lash compatible cosmetics. Here’s how to do it:
1. As you Cleanse, Prime, & Prep your client’s lashes, talk her through your process and products (Eye Makeup Remover & Facial Cleanser, Applicators, Sponges, etc.) as you are using them.
2. Ask questions to determine your sales strategy:
- What do you normally use to remove your eye makeup?
- What kind of anti-aging eye products do you use?
- Do you wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, or mascara?
If your clients have…
- A Love for Makeup: Talk to her about the benefits of Xtreme Lashes lash compatible color cosmetics. Let her know that she can have gorgeous, Holiday party eyes without damaging her lash investment.
- Mature Skin: Explain how Total Eye Repair Serum combats the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and puffiness on the under eyes and eyelids.
- Discoloration & Blemishes: Describe the immediate and long-term benefits of the Jo Mousselli® Skin Renewing™ Concealer. Make sure her to give her a sample sachet!
3. Remember, every lash client’s routine needs the following:
- Xtreme Lashes Eye Makeup Remover, Lint-Free Cosmetic Sponges, and Lint-Free Cleansing Applicators. A cleansing demo at the end of the application will certainly result in a sale!
- Amplifeye® Advanced Lash & Brow Fortifier to help create and maintain a strong foundation for lash extensions.
If you’re an Xtreme Lashes trained Lash Stylist eager to take retailing to the next level, then we have the ultimate set-up for you! Invest in the Xtreme Lashes Lobby Retail, Merchandising, & Marketing Pack and get prepped with ALL the retail inventory, displays, and marketing materials you need to generate $5000* this holiday season!
This revenue-generating retail pack can be purchased with your Xtreme Rewards Points, cash, or even financing!
*When retail products sold at MSRP.