Here’s our shortlist of must-have eyelash extensions makeup and lash compatible skincare every Lashista needs to take on vacation. Read quick tips on how to use each one and in what order to use them. Following these tips can help keep eyelash extensions looking fabulous from check-in to check-out.
- Cleanse – Start every morning with fresh, clean skin. Cleanse face with water or with the vitamin-enriched Xtreme Lashes Eye Makeup Remover & Facial Cleanser for a morning beauty treatment. Pat lashes dry and move onto the next step.
- Protect – Apply Xtreme Lashes Protective Coating sparingly to dry eyelash extensions. This protectant helps extend the wear of eyelash extensions by sealing the attachment area between the extension and the natural eyelash by forming a protective barrier against water, humidity, tears, oils, perspiration, makeup, dust, and debris. Brush through from base to tip and let dry. Protective Coating is recommended for use on Single Layer™/Classic eyelash extensions only. Recommended use is 1-2 times per week, but application can be increased to 3 times per week if you plan to participate in activities that involve excess perspiration, steam, or water while on vacation.
- Anti-Age – Apply the collagen boosting Xtreme Lashes Total Eye Repair Serum under the eyes, on the eyelids, and around the orbital bone to hydrate, lift, firm, and awaken skin. Follow with other facial skincare products and let products absorb.
- Rejuvenate – Apply the water-resistant Jo Mousselli® Skin Renewing Concealer to conceal dark circles, redness, hyperpigmentation, or blemishes. This color-meets-skincare formula is perfect for retouching skin when you don’t have time for foundation application.
- Color – Apply Xtreme Lashes GlideShadow™ Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick directly to eyelids for a gorgeous wash of color and definition. This multi-tasking formula can be used as an eyeshadow, eyeliner, base, highlight, and contour making it the perfect accompaniment for short or long getaways.
- Boost – Apply Xtreme Lashes Length & Volume Mascara for extra lash fullness and volume, but without any clumps, flakes, or smudges. To use, brush from the middle (not base) of the extensions up to tips. This long-wear, pigmented formula removes easily with a Cosmetic Sponge saturated with our makeup remover so you can get your vacation beauty sleep in no time.
- Style – Brush extended lashes and brows to perfection (before any picture-taking) with the Xtreme Lashes Deluxe Retractable Lash Styling Wand. With a retractable design and brush protecting cap, you’ve never met a beauty accessory so purse-friendly.